Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Unusual Magazine Rack

How did we end up with 2 metal wine racks, a large wooden wine rack/cabinet and a wine fridge?  Boozers.  I guess part of the problem is that I hate to throw anything away...besides the fact that my husband and I love wine and all of its accessories. And as wine lovers, we have a hard time keeping all of the aforementioned racks full. Even with frequent trips to Trader Joes. Listen, somebody has to put themselves out there and test all of their new wines. I'm just willing to make that sacrifice for the greater good.

Focus focus. So HERE is what I did with one of our wine racks:



We also have a typical magazine rack, but I just love how this displays all of the colorful covers. Plus its a nice reminder of what I have available to read and what is ready to be tossed.

What creative ways do YOU display your magazines?